Sunday, July 13, 2008

MIDTERMS...halfway through the trip






It's hard to believe that I've been living & painting here for about 3 1/2-4 weeks now...! We had our midterms this past week, and though I've made a lot of improvements, there is still an upward hill to climb.

This past week, our subject matters ranged quite a bit. We did everything from painting the vista in town, to crawling in the sunflower feilds, and venturing to the city of Montepulciano (where I happened to purchase another cute bag!). This was our last week with our instructor Carolyn. She was great and we are going to miss her. But we are getting another good instructor in, Craig, who I've heard is wise in the watercolor ways...I'm excited!

I've been having so many great experiences, and I am learning quite a bit. I can't wait to get back to my studio and apply everything I've learned.

No comments: