Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dave in Corciano!









After Venezia, Dave travelled with us back to Corciano. Here, he got a taste of every day life in small town italy. When the word got out that he was a soccer coach, The Bowen Boys (Jason's kids) snatched him up! Soccer in the piazza was a must...

He was recruited to go castle hunting with the family during the day (while I was at class) then he went with us on one of our painting days in Todi. He caught me doing my creative thing... and I've discovered that my colors this summer are purple and orange. Looks good to me!

We also went out for an evening drink at the local bar, where we discovered they have started to carry Duff Beer! I've had enough Peroni and Birra Moretti, time for something absolutley American!!

All in all, I think he had a good week here in Corciano... I know I did...

No comments: