Saturday, August 9, 2008

Last Days in Corciano- August 2, SATURDAY




Only one more day left in Corciano, and I'm having trouble believing that I've spent the entire summer here, but at the same time, I feel like I've been here FOREVER!

On Sat, it was a pretty chill day. We were supposed to spend the day packing and getting ourselves ready for our final trip to ROME! It was sort of chaotic, because of the situation of the hotels, etc... we had to have EVERYTHING packed by Sat night, and believe it or not... I did it!

However, packing didn't go without fun, as the girls and I took a Prosecco break-YUM!

That evening kicked off the music festival in Corciano, where many galleries opened up, and many musicians came to perform every night. The group had dinner at this local tavern, and we walked around enjoying the first night of this week long celebration.

No comments: